We are so happy that you will be staying at the Peppermill!
To make your stay more enjoyable and stress-free, here are the most common “need to know’s”.
Please let us know of any dietary restrictions prior to your arrival as menu & ingredients are done in advance!
- Breakfast: Menu is posted in the foyer upstairs. BEFORE turning in for the night, please let Belle know what time you wish to eat breakfast. Breakfast is typically 7:00-9:00 but if you wish to sleep in and eat at 8 or 8:30, etc., just let us know! However, if all our rooms are booked, breakfast will be at 8:00 sharp! Breakfast is served in the dining room.
- Beverage bar: located in the dining room, is available for your convenience throughout your stay. Help yourself to coffee, teas, bottled water & soft drinks.
- The Kitchen is off limits to our guests in accordance to state law regulations!
- Wi-Fi login information is located in each room for your convenience.
- We have a community siren that sounds each day at 7:00 a.m., 12 noon & 6:00 p.m. No need for concern or alarm.
- Bath: Blow dryer is located in the linen closet in the bathroom. Shampoo, conditioner and body wash are provided in the shower. Extra towels are located in the bathroom linen closet should you need more.
- Dirty towels can be placed in the linen basket labeled and conveniently located in your room closet.
- Extra pillows or blankets are located in each room.
- Parking: ample parking is available for our guests. Our circle drive exits to 2nd Street and helps in not needing to back up!
- At your leisure, feel free to explore and stroll the property outside. Please enjoy the swings and seating throughout.
During your stay you might get a glimpse of our Dosee -Doh. She’s our very spoiled, old, and needy Shitzu dog. She doesn’t bark, just loves laps & spoiling, but she will be out of your way!
We hope you will love staying with us and that you’ll plan another trip back!